Fees And Funding.
Equal Opportunities for all backgrounds and special educational needs
An inclusive environment for children and families
Crawshay Preschool operate admissions through our waiting list, with children admitted in age order. Places will be offered to children from the age of 2 years 4 months subject to available spaces. We will accommodate a preference for morning, afternoon or full day sessions wherever possible. We accept funded 2, 3 and 4 year olds, depending on eligibility. We also provide 24 hours for families eligible for 30 hours free child care, depending on availability.
Children already attending Crawshay Preschool will have priority for increasing sessions over the waiting list. Children entitled to Reading Borough Council funding will always take priority. New children will take up their places at Crawshay in the first week of each of the six terms, to avoid disruption of session groups.
- Free 15 hours of government funding per week for 3 and 4 year olds. 38 Weeks per year.
- We accept 2 year old funded children.
- We accept the Early Years Pupil Premium to support your child's learning and development experience.
- Local offer spaces for special educational needs.
- Private fee paying sessions: £5.50 an hour for funded 3 and 4 year olds. Morning session: £16.50 Afternoon session £13.75. £5.75 an hour for 2 year olds. Morning session: £17.25 Afternoon session: £14.38.
- Friday PM Club available for 3 and 4 year olds: £5.50
My daughter had a wonderful time at Crawshay, she absolutely loved it there. She always looked forward to going and made lots of friends. The staff are amazing and very nurturing. Crawshay is a lovely welcoming environment.
Give your child a happy and fun filled start in life
With childcare from crawshay preschool.